Our Financial Firm
Cambridge Investment Research, Inc.
Founded in 1981, Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. is one of the largest, internally controlled, independent broker-dealers in the industry. Together, Cambridge and Independent Financial Professionals focus on a common priority – you.
Cambridge’s four core values of integrity, commitment, flexibility, and kindness drive its service-oriented culture. Honesty, fairness, and ethics are the foundation of its culture. Cambridge offers solutions based on being open-minded, resourceful, and committed to win-win solutions, while consideration and compassion with a human touch guide the broker-dealer’s decisions.
Recognized in the industry as The Fee Experts®2, Cambridge has been ranked a fee leader among independent broker-dealers for 17 consecutive years and is a thirteen-time winner in the Broker-Dealer of the Year annual poll. Cambridge is among the top 10 independent broker-dealers based on revenue and continual growth.
Resources that support and scale with your business.
Cambridge is independent RIA-friendly.
Experience the freedom of maintaining your RIA while receiving the resources and support to further grow your legacy.
Partnering with Cambridge offers distinct advantages, including:
- A wide range of advisory platforms
- In-house RIA consulting
- Growth and coaching programs
- Business continuity planning
- Succession and acquisition opportunities
The Importance of Independence
Cambridge believes in the entrepreneurial spirit of the financial professional. Instead of asking you to fit into a mold of how it thinks you should do business, Cambridge empowers you with a vast menu of compliance-friendly programs, products, and services. This enables you to customize an investment strategy designed to meet your clients’ one-of-a-kind financial needs.
Cambridge is owned entirely by its management and financial professionals. Its executive leadership has spent over 20 years building a legal structure, business plan, and a management team with the goal of remaining privately owned.
1. Cambridge and its predecessor broker-dealer
2. THE FEE EXPERTS® is a registered mark of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. for its investment advisory service for investment managers.
3. Financial Planning magazine, June “FP50,” 2001-2017
4. Investment Advisor magazine, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, Division IV; 2003, Division III. A broker-dealer becomes eligible for this honor only after a minimum of 10% of its producing rep-advisors cast valid ballots. The ballots rate the broker-dealer in 15 different categories defined by Investment Advisor as relevant challenges and concerns. Broker-dealers receiving the highest marks in each of four are declared Broker-Dealer of the Year. Results are based on experiences and perceptions of participants surveyed in June of each of the years listed. Experience may vary. This recognition is not representative of investment performance or returns of rep/advisors. Visit advisorone.com.